About Me

34. Dental Hygienist. Mom.Third generation Czechoslovakian. I was born and raised in deep south Texas. I love crafting, reading cooking and gardening.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Orajel Naturals Review

I recieved a free sample from Smiley 360 and the opinons below are 100% my own.

Let me just say that I loved this sample! It came in right on time as my little started getting his teeth a month after I received this. I am so glad that Orajel makes a natural alternative for this "crunchy" mommy. I admit I was terrified to use traditional Orajel because I have heard some negative things about Benzocaine and Belladonna use in children that are very young. This product not only eased my mind about using a teething gel but my son loved it and tolerated it very well. It seemed to ease his pain for quite a while and it seemed to have almost the same consistency to it as traditional Orajel. We will definitely be using this product for the rest of his teeth. On a scale of 1 to 10 I give this product an 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment