About Me

34. Dental Hygienist. Mom.Third generation Czechoslovakian. I was born and raised in deep south Texas. I love crafting, reading cooking and gardening.

Friday, September 19, 2014

smiley360: Arm&Hammer Baking Soda

I just got a free sample of one of my favorite products, baking soda! I'm not sure if there is a difference in quality between generic and this one but I'm thrilled nonetheless. It works great on Jude's cloth diapers by neutralizing odors. Even the cloth diaper detergent still leaves an unclean smell after laundering by itself. This product has so many uses and we utilize pretty much all of them. From deodorizing the dogs to consumption for upset stomach. I really love the shaker/dispenser they gave me. So handy. I always spill baking soda so that was a nice surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment